Vuzix – Blade
Upgraded Smart Glasses
With Z87.1 Certification, Auto-focus, and Stereo Audio
The Blade Upgraded Smart Glasses now caters to the industry demand for certified eye protection with market-leading AR technology. All units now come with Z87.1 certifications for no additional charge.
Vuzix – M4000 Longevity Series
Enterprise Solutions with Market-Leading Optics
Built around our successful M400. The new M4000 utilizes our revolutionary see-through Waveguide optics for a more natural viewing state. Human satisfaction while wearing smart glasses has always been a core development concern at Vuzix. We feel our waveguides will improve overall human adoption of smart glasses. Hardware matters.
Vuzix – M400 Longevity Series
The Most Powerful Enterprise Smart Glasses on the Market
The M400 is built for the workplace. It is ergonomically designed for all day comfort and optimised for harsh environments.
Vuzix – Next Gen Smart Glasses
Introducing Vuzix’s next generation smart glasses technology.
Already a world leader in Smart Glasses, Vuzix’s next generation brings the perfect combination of style and function. Enhanced fully wireless connectivity made even more dynamic.
Ready to Deploy Remote Support Solutions
Buy now and connect for free to the most popular collaboration tools.
Vuzix M400 used in ICU
Field Worker Support
Field Service Solutions
- Faster customer response and lower down times
- Increases in first-time fix-rates
- Immediate expert insight for issue resolution at the point of inspection
- Save expert travel costs and commute times
- Hands-free working to make repairs easier
- Manufacture high-quality products with a reduction in error rates
- Deliver precise training to all employees
- Ensure all processes are followed with clear text, illustrations and video instructions
- Shorter training periods
- Monitor Internet of Things (IoT) through display
- Hands-free for convenience during tasks
- Relay instructions to care practitioners
- More time with doctors through video feed connected to tablet
- Monitor vital signs without taking eyes off the patient
- Record treatment for training purposes
- Provide instant feedback via video feedDoctors access medical libraries faster and on demand
- A specialist can spend more time interacting with patients
- A specialist can see more patients in a day
- Patients spend more time with doctors through a video feed connected to a tablet
- Decrease average pick time
- Fewer order mistakes
- Video feedback to managers
- Replace a bulky scanner and clipboard with one pair of smart glasses
Book a Demo
The AVR Lab are the proud distributors of VUZIX products in the Australian and New Zealand Territory.
During the virtual meeting we will provide you with:
- A live 10 minute “Remote Worker” demonstration of a VUZIX unit
- Use case examples
- Software platform options that will suit your needs
Post the demonstration we can provide you with more collateral and pricing for all VUZIX products and associated SaaS (Software as a Service) options.
The AVR Lab
While there are a lot of ‘unknowns’ in the immersive reality space, The AVR Lab is focused on helping organisations take confident steps towards utilising these powerful tools to their capacity.
The AVR Lab is Australia’s only true independent distributor of AR and VR solutions.
We do not own a platform nor do we have biases towards any solution. We are collaborators, connectors, enablers and full solution providers. We connect our customers who are looking for enhanced learning and training, with the best-suited and immersive technology solutions. Danny Gambaro – The AVR Lab
From uncovering a specific need, to choosing the best platform and hardware, to successfully embedding the technology into a workplace, The AVR Lab is here to help business get the best out of this new ‘reality’